We are happy to announce some new functionality to FlipPilot!
Our Big feature for this release is the new Zillow Section!
FlipPilot has added a “Zillow” Section where you can immediately see the “Zestimate” and basic details of the property! You can also click on a direct link from Zillow where it will automatically redirect you to see the comps or more details about the property! This can be found under “Contact“
(Note this requires the address to be correct onset if the Address is not correct or missing information Zillow will not be able to find the details)
And of course, there’s more!
- Search results now show the status of the record
- When you add a task you have a toggle button where you can set the “Records” Change date to the task due to date.
- Changed default task date to always be the next day instead of the goes red at date.
- Showing the CallRail number used in the timeline in addition to the contact’s number
- And several small bugs in campaign costs and automated tasks when returning to the previous status
Search results now show the status of the record– You can easily see the status when you search for a record inside FlipPilot!
When you add a task you have a toggle button where you can set the “Records” date to the task due to date!– The card/Record will turn red if the a Task is not completed yet and that is a great visual indicator that someone may have forgotten or missed to work on a task.
Showing the CallRail number used in the timeline in addition to the contact’s number– This allows you to track the source of your message and reply to them accordingly through the same channels which promotes consistency!
And of course, we’ve fixed and resolved some issues and bugs with campaign costs, and automated tasks when returning to the previous status (No more duplicated tasks!)
We hope you enjoy the new features. If you have any ideas on how to improve FlipPilot or find any bugs please email us at [email protected]. And join us every other Wednesday at 10:00 CST for a Zoom Q&A session. The next session is on February 3rd. Here is the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85862761994